• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check Six

0726436.jpg

0726434.jpg

0726433.jpg

0726372.jpg

0726371.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ GREAT Kiwi A4s .... BTW .... did you know a senior E-man, a maintenance type in the A4's ... first name of "Maury" ... ???

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
How did you forget about these shots? They're incredible. Very well done. Love seeing the Aussie planes and the kiwi A-4's.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I don't think they had "glass cockpits" when the Blackbird was built ;)

That's what I was saying, the fact that Lockheed built one of the fastest aircraft ever built with none of the technology that we have now is amazing. That, and we went to the moon with less computing power than I have in my laptop.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
That's what I was saying, the fact that Lockheed built one of the fastest aircraft ever built with none of the technology that we have now is amazing. That, and we went to the moon with less computing power than I have in my laptop.

Indeed......of course they built this 10 years earlier and w/ even less technology
xb-70_stbd-thumb-500x400.jpg

xb70.jpg

Pictures not mine of course

Status
Not open for further replies.