• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Raptors have landed...at Oceana

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What? That is fvcking retarded! So, SWTIs/DHs are the only pilots who are allowed to access the latest intelligence and tactical information? That is elitist and short sighted.

Yeah, I am baffled by that mindset. I literally couldn't do my job without daily access. If I were you (Master), I'd write a point paper to CHSLWL explaining how SIPR is a valuable, force-multiplying asset whose use can improve the war-fighting abilities of his LAMPS squadrons.

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, I am baffled by that mindset. I literally couldn't do my job without daily access. If I were you (Master), I'd write a point paper to CHSLWL explaining how SIPR is a valuable, force-multiplying asset whose use can improve the war-fighting abilities of his LAMPS squadrons.

Brett

Apparently this is a HSLLANT thing. I don't understand how you're able to do ACOL, since it has to check in w/ the SIPR ACOL mothership server, let alone the AWs doing mission planning.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don't know, I skipped out on it.

(<Something> Continum Online I think. ACTC stuff in death by ppt form).

Pags

N/A
pilot
The Zoomies are out in there shiny new jets today...the winds being what they are, I've seen a few sections of F-22s fly over my apartment today. They're weird sounding, as they make a whistling noise, kind of like a higher pitched hoover.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
T&B

Chill out or I'll be forced to throw skittles at you as we drive a rental van in the dunes of El Centro. "Taste the Rainbow, Biatch".

Anyways, if the F-22 wants to go kill all the bad guys first, so be it. If the plane can do what it was designed to do, great. Less losses for the rest of us.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Raptor open house

T&B

Chill out or I'll be forced to throw skittles at you as we drive a rental van in the dunes of El Centro. "Taste the Rainbow, Biatch".

Anyways, if the F-22 wants to go kill all the bad guys first, so be it. If the plane can do what it was designed to do, great. Less losses for the rest of us.

Back to main thread. If you are in Oceana area, the Raptor folks are hosting open house/flightline on Friday from 1500-1800. Valid ID required at Hangar 23 gate.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
T&B

Are you talking to me, Gay Blade? Let's remember what happened to the last of your nuggets when he talked sh!t about one of us... Sundown's less that happy with that experience ;)

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
What did I miss with Sundown? Its always something. And you know you enjoyed that ride! Screw the coffe stain, it was a rental. End threadjack