• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Tomcat Legacy; 35+ years from Fleet Air Defender to Recce to Precision Strike

eddie said:
...'course, I think all military aircraft look great with a shark nose...

Not ALL aircraft. ;)

A-10%20Nose%20rszd.jpg

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
FMRAM said:
That was awsome...I want it.
Does anyone know the two officers in the documentary?
Does anyone know if/when it has/will come out? I can't find anything about it except this trailer.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
F-14 Video

I was at Dam Neck Officer's Club in Oceana back in April and I saw a video being displayed at the bar. It was a farewell tribute to the F-14, and I am trying to find the video. It wasn't any of the most recent Fighter Flings (up to 2004) and it had a reference to the tomcat (or a squadron) being done definately in 2005 and I think it had a reference to 2006 as well. Does anyone have any ideas as to what video this could be?

Thanks.

Kobyra

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
I was at Dam Neck Officer's Club in Oceana back in April and I saw a video being displayed at the bar. It was a farewell tribute to the F-14, and I am trying to find the video. It wasn't any of the most recent Fighter Flings (up to 2004) and it had a reference to the tomcat (or a squadron) being done definately in 2005 and I think it had a reference to 2006 as well. Does anyone have any ideas as to what video this could be?

Thanks.

Kobyra

Describe it, I might have it.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None

Thanks.

Kobyra

Is it the VF-213 one?

I'll bet you'll be able to get just about any Tomcat video you want at the September Tomcat sunset ceremony

robav8r

None
Contributor
Last Of The Tomcat

Just finished a "Shooter" tour on the mighty TR - had the opportunity to shoot the last of the Tomcats during our deployment. A great airplane and an awesome history. Thanks for the memories !!!

FOG

Pags

N/A
pilot
Just finished a "Shooter" tour on the mighty TR - had the opportunity to shoot the last of the Tomcats during our deployment. A great airplane and an awesome history. Thanks for the memories !!!

FOG

Sweet Merciful crap, that's one hell of a varied career there, sir.