• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm............

jmcquate

Contributor
When there is a training ex in the Med, isn't there a CAP airborne that's not part of the ex and Tomcats/Hornets on ready 5 back in the day?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone else notice this quote?

"I'm going to have to decline to talk right now, based on the kind of job I'm going to be taking," he said. "I'm not really big on talking to press for anything.

"It means heading up some intel factions. So it's really not something I would typically do. ... I [would] rather not see my name in the paper at all right now because of the job I'm getting ready to take. A lack of press is good on what I'm getting ready to do."
Huh? He is a reserve Navy intel guy, not Jason Bourne. Between that, the flattering profile in law school and his statements to the Air Force accident board you gotta shake you head a little.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't seem to find the original that Bunk was talking about and then I saw AP's and was going to merge them. Then NMCI took a poop on itself and I gave up. If someone has better connectivity, have at it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can't seem to find the original that Bunk was talking about and then I saw AP's and was going to merge them. Then NMCI took a poop on itself and I gave up. If someone has better connectivity, have at it.
Merged

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I know I got the email about the outage in San Diego. Crisis averted for sure!