• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

Mavsloot: Ehh ... so that means I'm probably totally joking huh? Trust me, I would never ... ever ... fly to Houston for a date.

Ghost: Beer is on me anytime!! *orders rounds for all the flyers in the house.*

Valion310 outty 500 -

quote:
quote:
Hey, I'll fly down to Houston and even pay for the date, you just gotta pay for the Hobbs time on the plane I rent ... ;) I've got my cross country solo coming up in a few weeks, so I can count it as a lagit training flight ... hee hee

Valion310 out-

dude, you've got a girl! or are you suggesting you pay for my date with ghost, Pat and the rest?

Valion310

Hee hee ... Well, a Playboy hottie most likely, a Hustler super hottie, for sure! But my girl would probably chop my Goldmember off for it, so I'll pass on this one.

I'll sit in on the brief though!

Valion310 out-

Oh, just thought of a question and figured I'd add it to the bottom of this post. Whats the latest NOTAMS on the completion of the AirWarriors site? Or is my head just buried in the cockpit and I'm not seeing a link to it? LOL

Edited by - Valion310 on 08/04/2002 00:21:42

ghost_ttu

*laughs* Right about now I'm wondering how far this topic will go before it gets locked, or will it just go forever. I just think it would be a trip to see guys on the flight line one day and laugh about this stretch.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:I'm wondering how far this topic will go before it gets locked, or will it just go forever

I thought about locking it up, but in the end I don't think it really matters. You guys/gals do a good enough job policing yourselves that I have only had to step in once or twice on the forum to erase or shut down a topic.

Oh well, back to studying for my board....

JTP

Wow..I think this topic has turned into a chat room. What is the name of it in AOL......

YEAH COME ON!!

ghost_ttu

Careful, we don't want everyone from AOL in here. But I think it's good to have a section somewhere that is basically just "bar talk"

mavsloot

Oh My Stars! Wickham thought about closing this topic? How could you/he?

hehe.. either way, I've got 2 and a half weeks until school begins to check out these bars that were mentioned. I better see some pilots and if they wear uniforms even better - that's all I have to say!

btw, Pat, those pictures will get sent soon. I found one or two..

Edited by - mavsloot on 08/08/2002 07:24:44

ghost_ttu

I would think pictures should be fair game for the board! And if you don't think so, perhaps Pat thinks so. hehehe Of course, imagine the looks when Mav walks into a bar and ALL the pilots already know exactly who she is.....

ghost_ttu

I know that is what is so funny about the whole thing....uggg, I need to build hours tonight and I'm not in the mood to fly alone. I need to find someone to go fly tonight....

JTP

Yeah..speaking of flight time. Anyone in the ATL area want to build some time? Let me know, I need someone to split costs with. My old flying buddy moved off.

YEAH COME ON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.