• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Typhoon

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Must be that time of the month where a wanna be draws the attention of the masses and collectively p!sses off the more salty individuals.

Death Rattler

pilot
I emailed the pics posted by Hal Pilot of the Typhoon to a friend in Paris. He is associate editor of a Froggie aviation magazine. He sez (not me, him) that the last couple of shots were with some sort of telephoto lens that pulled the plane closer than it really is...the clouds in the background are a lot larger than the first few pictures. Still, nice pics....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I emailed the pics posted by Hal Pilot of the Typhoon to a friend in Paris. He is associate editor of a Froggie aviation magazine. He sez (not me, him) that the last couple of shots were with some sort of telephoto lens that pulled the plane closer than it really is...the clouds in the background are a lot larger than the first few pictures. Still, nice pics....

I don't know if I necessarily buy that. The foreground is in the frame and appears to be in focus and undistorted. Silly frogs.

Brett