• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksa71

Well, I got my package off earlier this week (ISPP SNFO) and receipt acknowledged by Paul. He said, "the medical documentation provided will be forwarded for medical review and you will be contacted once a determination has been made." Is he saying that I will be contacted once medical has reviewed my docs or is he just saying that I'll be contacted once I'm accepted/rejected for the program? I'm a Special Mission Aircrewman and already up on a Class 2 Flight Phys so I'm not worried about the medical side. I've seen a lot of chatter on here about civilians reaching out to their recruiter for status of their package and whether they made it or not, how does that work for AD? Do I just keep checking BOL or do I get an email or..? Anyways, thank you for all the help on the forum throughout this process so far!

I feel like I'm pretty competitive between my appraisals and test scores (3.95gpa 7/8/7) so we'll see how it goes! Good luck to everybody out there who applied this round and hopefully we all make it!
Medical is not important. I won’t worry about. I submitted my stuff and the next day got a email about my medical paperwork will be good for a year (submission purposes only).

You’ll find out by your CO. On the day, a lot of active duty people posted about results and I just waited at home waiting for a call from my CO. There were quarters that day but I didn’t show due to a detachment the next day. He likes to duty stuff like this in front of everyone. Later in the day BOL got updated.

Paul Celestin will email the CO/XO.

Last edited:

bmm177

Well, I got my package off earlier this week (ISPP SNFO) and receipt acknowledged by Paul. He said, "the medical documentation provided will be forwarded for medical review and you will be contacted once a determination has been made." Is he saying that I will be contacted once medical has reviewed my docs or is he just saying that I'll be contacted once I'm accepted/rejected for the program? I'm a Special Mission Aircrewman and already up on a Class 2 Flight Phys so I'm not worried about the medical side. I've seen a lot of chatter on here about civilians reaching out to their recruiter for status of their package and whether they made it or not, how does that work for AD? Do I just keep checking BOL or do I get an email or..? Anyways, thank you for all the help on the forum throughout this process so far!

I feel like I'm pretty competitive between my appraisals and test scores (3.95gpa 7/8/7) so we'll see how it goes! Good luck to everybody out there who applied this round and hopefully we all make it!
I just applied for SNA through the ISPP as well and got the exact message from Mr. Celestin. It's a standard courtesy response acknowledging he received and processing your package. They will email you if there are any issues and BOL will update your at board status. Like previously stated and outlined in the PA, with your First Flag's endorsement you are *99.9%* guaranteed to be selected, barring issues with your package or quotas. I wouldn't worry about quotas this time around though, the Navy is hurting at every position enlisted and officer ESPECIALLY prior enlisted O's hence the continuation of this program.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins

He's saying once a medical determination has been made, he will contact you. If the medical authority requires additional paper work he will let you know. Once approved your package will be forwarded for the upcoming board.

exNavyOffRec

the Navy is hurting at every position enlisted and officer ESPECIALLY prior enlisted O's hence the continuation of this program.
This is not correct in regards to officers, their is one active designator they have had problems with which is SWO and that was of their own causing by not selecting who they could last year. Their are also 2 goals, recruiting goals and accession goals, recruiting goals for officer are about 140% of accession goals, this means a designator can miss recruiting goals and still hit accession goals which is what really matters.

The USN is not hurting for prior enlisted, in fact the USN over the past 10+ years has continually done things to restrict the number of priors that can apply, they have narrowed the scope and now those that are in that narrow scope do have an easier path. Now at the same time they have made it much easier for civilians in basically those same designators to apply. What the USN found is prior enlisted often bolt as soon as they can retire which led to gaps at around the 10 year of commissioned service point, this is why most designators have TIS limits of around 6 years now and while they can waive some extra time they also now limit how many people with waivers they will accept, this low TIS results in those prior service staying longer as most will not walk away at 16-18 years.