• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Varsity Athletes

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Usually when we heard such a claim from someone it was because one of us had beaten him up, stolen his girlfriend. . . and then grabbed him with our sweaty bodies :icon_tong

And yet, the wrestling team is always the gayest of them all... grabbing each other, doing weird **** in the locker room like flashing their dicks to each other, and they always get ringworm altogether. Yeah, you guys are winners. You're not in highschool anymore bro, no one cares. (All in good fun, smilies in effect :icon_smil )

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
Damn, you found my gun locker. Good thing I keep my Glock 18 on me. Because I don't tolerate trespassers.

Do you know what a Glock 18 even is?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
Do you have anything other than your personal opinion to back up your statement against your US presidents?
In fact, I do. It's called a sense of humor.:D

Brett

jdnew

HS Football (defensive end) and Basketball (capt). And Thai Fighting isn't that bad. What other sport do you get to "throw them bows?"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
A I was joking about the presidents thing Brett. I know you have a sense of humor.

That's not what I was making fun of you for... it was for the comment to HAL...

FlyingBeagle

pilot
Unhealthy weight cutting in wrestling is greatly exagerated. I'd bet that wrestlers are healthier than the great majority of people outside the sport who talk about the health risks of cutting weight.
Wrestling is so different from all other sports, I don't think people who never did it can understand. I would never want to go through it again, but it was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

BigRed389

None
You sound like one of those typical no-self-esteem jocks who are afraid of what people think of their image with that comment. "I WRESTLE ROOOOAAAAR WATCH ME GRAB MEN I AM STRONG.... buy my penis doesn't work."

Oh yeah, and from what I hear they do to each other it wouldn't be surprising that it...might...not...work.

From all of em, I always hear about grabbing each other by the beans and frank when the ref's not looking, or putting a quick knee in there by "accident."

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Glory Days................They'll pass you by.....................Glory Days................in the wink of a young girls eye.......

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
From all of em, I always hear about grabbing each other by the beans and frank when the ref's not looking, or putting a quick knee in there by "accident."

Its true... especially the knee to the groin...

And ghost... you cannot exaggerate what wrestlers do to cut weight... there's no way in he!! you can... been there, done that... everything from running with plastic bags on to you name it (I never made myself up-chow)

theduke

yeah, i've put on a vinyl suit, sweats, and toboggan, jumped in the sauna, and done calesthenics.

i only made myself hurl once, though...i missed my weight just fractionally, and only had a few minutes to re-weigh.

i only had one season where i really had to consistently cut weight hard, though. the rest of the time, i just kinda monitered things and kept it in check...maybe dropped a couple of pounds before a match.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
yeah, i've put on a vinyl suit, sweats, and toboggan, jumped in the sauna, and done calesthenics.

i only made myself hurl once, though...i missed my weight just fractionally, and only had a few minutes to re-weigh.

i only had one season where i really had to consistently cut weight hard, though. the rest of the time, i just kinda monitered things and kept it in check...maybe dropped a couple of pounds before a match.
What athleticism!

Brett