• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What NRC considers competitive

keepmovingon

How competitive am I for SNA? I have heard horror stories of people not getting SNA when they have really good packages recently.

ASTB: 8/9/9
GPA: 3.15
Major: Biology
Aptitude: Out of 8 MIDN, I am ranked either 1 or 2
PRT: 300

I'm really worried about being a tier 2 major with a 3.15 GPA. I am being told that is sub-draft range. Is that true?

exNavyOffRec

How competitive am I for SNA? I have heard horror stories of people not getting SNA when they have really good packages recently.

I'm really worried about being a tier 2 major with a 3.15 GPA. I am being told that is sub-draft range. Is that true?
Your best bet is to talk to your advisor as that person would have the best info for midshipmen and SNA.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Talk to your advisor and senior peers who got selected. Tons of resources at your disposal.