• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

WannaFlyHigh

Mine told me in like late April that the board was at capacity and I would probably be rolled, I'm almost more excited for the at-board list than the actual board lol
The reason I doubt this is because if the board reached capacity in Late April, that means that either all August applicants submitted early (knowing how things are run with MEPS and processing, probably not the case) or that pretty much this entire board is May rollovers (also doubt because that is a rumor that has been spread for like every board). For reference, the submission deadline for May board was April 9th.

enzy24

The reason I doubt this is because if the board reached capacity in Late April, that means that either all August applicants submitted early (knowing how things are run with MEPS and processing, probably not the case) or that pretty much this entire board is May rollovers (also doubt because that is a rumor that has been spread for like every board). For reference, the submission deadline for May board was April 9th.
I've also never seen anyone else mention this so I'm hoping it was either a mistake on the part of my recruiter or just a temporary issue with the program. Don't really care either way, just hope it is in fact inaccurate haha

hlhenriksen

Was a pretty quiet day for this thread so I have something interesting for us to discuss and/or not believe lol. Yesterday my OR called me up after a 1+ month of silence telling me I am officially going to be seen this board. Apparently he was notified and even I was surprised to hear he told me this early. I asked him doesn't the At board list come out the week prior to the actual board and he said yes typically. He said he doesn't know about other applicants but confirmed I would be seen. So let's see.
My OR told me this yesterday too. The exact wording he used was that I was "assigned to the upcoming pro board." I'm not 100% sure what that entails exactly but I'm cautiously optimistic. At the very least it means they probably didn't cut off applications in April because I literally submitted last week haha

Hokie2021

Does anyone know how common it is to get pushed more than once? I submitted back in March and would quite literally die if I got pushed again lol

BDavis11

Contributor
My OR told me this yesterday too. The exact wording he used was that I was "assigned to the upcoming pro board." I'm not 100% sure what that entails exactly but I'm cautiously optimistic. At the very least it means they probably didn't cut off applications in April because I literally submitted last week haha
Lol I literally submitted on the 24th. Got my PQ letter Tuesday

Lolzach69

Hello all, I am the guy whose recruiter said that they can check the at-board list early. I posted the screenshot of her text about it. She came back from vacation and send me a photo of an excel sheet titled "August Aviation At Board List" and my name is on it. She only sent me a pic and it has about 18 rows visible. I will share this pic if you guys want as people's names other than mine are visible but I do not want to intrude on anyone's privacy, please respond and let me know

Lolzach69

Hey,

So I was on the May board and got Pro-Rec-N. I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he thinks that I was pushed to the August board (He had thought that from the start, May results were a surprise/thought May was for AD).

Question: has anyone ever heard of this happening and/or experienced it?

Question: does anyone have the capability to check with the processor/command and see if someone will be on the “At-Board” early?

thanks

Scores: 58 8/9/8
Academics: 3.6 gpa
check my posts, your recruiter should have early access to the list. I submitted package in April and my recruiter confirmed within 3 days that I was officially on the list and she has since confirmed this to me by showing me pics of the list

njrecc

Hello all, I am the guy whose recruiter said that they can check the at-board list early. I posted the screenshot of her text about it. She came back from vacation and send me a photo of an excel sheet titled "August Aviation At Board List" and my name is on it. She only sent me a pic and it has about 18 rows visible. I will share this pic if you guys want as people's names other than mine are visible but I do not want to intrude on anyone's privacy, please respond and let me know
I personally wouldn’t care if my name was on the list and visible to others. I’ve submitted so I’d like to see

GodSpeed1997

I’d like too see the full at board list too if possible

Lolzach69

Feel free to DM me. I will repeat this to avoid frustration: I can only see 18 rows out of what appears to be several hundred so don't be discouraged if your name is not on this 1 percent