• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Lolzach69

I changed my mind and it’s probably not good for me to post the pic or share it. DM me your name and I’ll let you know. At least one person has confirmed with me they are on the list so it seems legit but many others have not as it’s a tiny fraction of this list. I am not trying to big dick flex on you guys or anything. Just trying to help out a few guys - and gals ;) - and not be super unethical in the process

kotn

Y'all are killing me with the anxiety. Why post an unofficial list and risk being let down harder if your name ends up not being on the official list? With that said I'll continue to wait for someone to post it... ?

Lolzach69

Y'all are killing me with the anxiety. Why post an unofficial list and risk being let down harder if your name ends up not being on the official list? With that said I'll continue to wait for someone to post it... ?
If you can’t handle this anxiety, not sure how you’ll handle flying a $100 million aircraft. And like I said, just trying to help people out and I can confirm that I helped at least one person so I’m happy with it