• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

NevarYalnal

Does the SF86 security check happen before the package arrives to the board? If that holds up the process will the applicant find out why?
your background check doesn't kick off until you get selected; i had to actually redo my fingerprints because it was too long since when i went to MEPS and when i actually received a pro-rec. apparently your fingerprints expire after a certain period of time (who knew?)

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
your background check doesn't kick off until you get selected; i had to actually redo my fingerprints because it was too long since when i went to MEPS and when i actually received a pro-rec. apparently your fingerprints expire after a certain period of time (who knew?)

Are you sure? My boss received a letter like a week after my fingerprints at MEPS. A whole two months before the board.

hlhenriksen

Are you sure? My boss received a letter like a week after my fingerprints at MEPS. A whole two months before the board.
Yeah same. I’ve heard so many different things about this but all I know for sure is that one of my old employers was contacted right after I submitted my sf86 and prints at MEPS, and that was like a month before I even applied.

NevarYalnal

i didn't get my background investigation kicked off until after I submitted my prints for the 2nd time. then i had a phone screening w/ cyber command and DCSA.

WannaFlyHigh

Was a pretty quiet day for this thread so I have something interesting for us to discuss and/or not believe lol. Yesterday my OR called me up after a 1+ month of silence telling me I am officially going to be seen this board. Apparently he was notified and even I was surprised to hear he told me this early. I asked him doesn't the At board list come out the week prior to the actual board and he said yes typically. He said he doesn't know about other applicants but confirmed I would be seen. So let's see.

CaptMorgan

Was a pretty quiet day for this thread so I have something interesting for us to discuss and/or not believe lol. Yesterday my OR called me up after a 1+ month of silence telling me I am officially going to be seen this board. Apparently he was notified and even I was surprised to hear he told me this early. I asked him doesn't the At board list come out the week prior to the actual board and he said yes typically. He said he doesn't know about other applicants but confirmed I would be seen. So let's see.
I wonder where he got this insight. Maybe he can share that with the rest of our recruiters?

CaptMorgan

Mine told me in like late April that the board was at capacity and I would probably be rolled, I'm almost more excited for the at-board list than the actual board lol
I hope that's not true because I submitted my packet at the end of May. Lord I hope there's spots

enzy24

I hope that's not true because I submitted my packet at the end of May. Lord I hope there's spots
Yeah he showed me on whatever program they have showing board capacity (red or green), but I've been choosing to believe that was a mistake haha. If it's true then a lot of people are getting rolled based on when they submitted, hoping that's not the case.