• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

I had to look this up earlier. Navy Talent Acquisition Group. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe NRD (Navy Recruiting District?) was replaced with NTAG.
there are like 3 now, NRD, NTAG, TAOC, numbers just identify the area assigned to each, except for NRC purposes it doesn't mean anything.

Magrey

Shit I’m not on the list. I also submitted last minute since my command took their sweet ass time with my stuff smh. Here is to a miracle happening ???‍♂️
Bro call Paul and find out. It happened to me last board, I got on the list because i called and said I submitted on time for the said board.

Destry

If I submitted days prior to the due date, is there a reason I’m not on the at board list? I guess I don’t understand the process.

Hokie2021

If I submitted days prior to the due date, is there a reason I’m not on the at board list? I guess I don’t understand the process.
The navy typically fills the board up before the official due date. Often times if you submit close to the due date you will be pushed to the next board. Happened to me last time. I submitted in late March for the may board and was pushed to this one.

Destry

The navy typically fills the board up before the official due date. Often times if you submit close to the due date you will be pushed to the next board. Happened to me last time. I submitted in late March for the may board and was pushed to this one.

thank you, that’s kinda disappointing looks like I’ll be pushed for the next one. It is what it is. Good luck to y’all

Last edited:

Destry

Are you active duty?

Nope, I just graduated this may. Been applying for little over a year but decided to get lasik cause my eye sight was extremely terrible. So the six months I needed for meps fell on this board.

mech engr 3.3
ASTB: 66 7 7 7

Val135

I was referring to the website link. Just wanted to see if I was able to access it as well for future reference.
I sent you where you can find the link in a DM. With instructions to find it. I was in your shoes last board. Submitted the Monday before the deadline for the May and got pushed to this board.

BDavis11

Contributor
I sent you where you can find the link in a DM. With instructions to find it. I was in your shoes last board. Submitted the Monday before the deadline for the May and got pushed to this board.
Thank you. Paul had sent me an email saying he passed my application along to the board so idk. I will call him Tuesday and see