• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Oh come on!! I'm trying to stay optimistic here. Lol
lol, I think we have two big upcoming dates to look out for, November 10th or 17th. If we don't hear by the 10th, I'd put money on Nov 17th being the date. I think it's going to be the 17th lol. If we hear earlier it will be a nice surprise.

I mean, if the selection rate was so high, that means it will take longer to draft all the ProRec letters right? haha

jonesy27

So my current AD job allows me some pretty broad access to NETC systems. That being said I looked into classes tentatively scheduled for next year and I couldn't find my name on any of the rosters. Now that could definitely mean I didn't get selected if they are for sure already starting to fill in seats, but the seats filled this week (you can see when the data was inputed) were not that many (less than 50). Im thinking someone at a few specific districts perhaps got a little overzealous with inputting unofficial data. And no, I'm sorry I won't be checking anyone specifically, to much PII required for me to see specific individuals.

Triumph_MAC

So my current AD job allows me some pretty broad access to NETC systems. That being said I looked into classes tentatively scheduled for next year and I couldn't find my name on any of the rosters. Now that could definitely mean I didn't get selected if they are for sure already starting to fill in seats, but the seats filled this week (you can see when the data was inputed) were not that many (less than 50). Im thinking someone at a few specific districts perhaps got a little overzealous with inputting unofficial data. And no, I'm sorry I won't be checking anyone specifically, to much PII required for me to see specific individuals.
I don't think us AD peeps would be in there yet since our Skippers have to give a release date. From what I understand, the results will come out to the triad and then they will notify us and give the green light on a date based on operational commitment and willingness to accept a gapped billet. I could be wrong with that order so don't take that to the bank.

jonesy27

I don't think us AD peeps would be in there yet since our Skippers have to give a release date. From what I understand, the results will come out to the triad and then they will notify us and give the green light on a date based on operational commitment and willingness to accept a gapped billet. I could be wrong with that order so don't take that to the bank.
I've heard the Command Triad just gets a straight up email from Paul Celestine saying yea or nay.

Triumph_MAC

I've heard the Command Triad just gets a straight up email from Paul Celestine saying yea or nay.
I assumed it would resemble the usual advancement selection results. Triad gets the results, 24 hours later BOL reflects. If Mr. Celestin just emails them, that's a pretty straight forward way of doing it I suppose.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
I assumed it would resemble the usual advancement selection results. Triad gets the results, 24 hours later BOL reflects. If Mr. Celestin just emails them, that's a pretty straight forward way of doing it I suppose.
I think that’s how it’s supposed to happen, but not how it always works out. One of my Sailors picked up NFO earlier in the year and he knew before anyone in the command because his BOL reflected his PRO-REC Y. If I remember correctly the command didn’t get an email until about a week later and then shortly after he got his FINSEL.

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
I think that’s how it’s supposed to happen, but not how it always works out. One of my Sailors picked up NFO earlier in the year and he knew before anyone in the command because his BOL reflected his PRO-REC Y. If I remember correctly the command didn’t get an email until about a week later and then shortly after he got his FINSEL.
Where would it be on BOL? I was checking CANTRAC but couldnt get on the site

jonesy27

For those with MPTE access, you can access what everyone is mentioning about the board's being closed for the remainder of FY21 specifically for SNA.