• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
Apparently MCWO/Intel board results have been released, just shy of a month after the board convened. Who knows when we’ll get our results.

I had the opposite happen. They talked me into it because of my professional experience. At one point I told him to put SWO as 1, but he said if I’m picked up by both they will defer to me. So I’m definitely excited for Intel, it’s right up my alley. Ship date is December 2024, but I will go earlier if a spot opens up.

parin365

SWO Applicant
Apparently MCWO/Intel board results have been released, just shy of a month after the board convened. Who knows when we’ll get our results.
Hopefully very soon! Usually (and due to the sheer competitiveness of it), the intel board takes the longest for results to come out. So, given that it already got released this quickly, I'm assuming SWO shouldn't be much longer

donaldmbang

I had the opposite happen. They talked me into it because of my professional experience. At one point I told him to put SWO as 1, but he said if I’m picked up by both they will defer to me. So I’m definitely excited for Intel, it’s right up my alley. Ship date is December 2024, but I will go earlier if a spot opens up.
If I’m selected,
December will be my best option.

parin365

SWO Applicant
Just something that popped into my mind:

For an applicant graduating with an aerospace engineering degree, does it make sense to accept a SWO slot then do a lateral transfer to AEDO some years after? I understand that AEDO requires a master's degree.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
Just something that popped into my mind:

For an applicant graduating with an aerospace engineering degree, does it make sense to accept a SWO slot then do a lateral transfer to AEDO some years after? I understand that AEDO requires a master's degree.
May be a better question to ask in its own thread or if you can search and find a thread that relates.

At any rate y’all - don’t lose sleep, but still be excited and ready for the call when it does come! Cheering for everyone here!

Last edited: