• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
I got you man don’t worry I’m away on a trip so I have some free time
It’s fine - I’ll work on it tomorrow and over the weekend. I already copied it over and made changes to the header. I just have to make sure the math parts work correctly.

The only other issue is not a lot of people post their “stats” for SWO.

connorseth

SWO select
It’s fine - I’ll work on it tomorrow and over the weekend. I already copied it over and made changes to the header. I just have to make sure the math parts work correctly.

The only other issue is not a lot of people post their “stats” for SWO.
Copy 🫡

I posted some of my stats, but here’s all of them for the spreadsheet:
OAR: 46
GPA: 3.56
Degree: Criminal justice
Background in law enforcement (4 years)
Multiple LOR from retired Naval Officers (O3 and O5), and a current Army O5.

PepperPerry

Thank you, will make things a bit easier.

PepperPerry

Everyone,

I have started a SWO Excel for this SWO Tuesday's board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• I wasn't sure how to change "SNA" to "SWO" and make the calculations/formatting still work. Please select "SNA" for SWO. There is no need to select anything else. I FIXED THIS.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the SWO board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

Here is the link: SWO Board

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE "NOVEMBER 2024 BOARD" TAB

P.S. I tried to make it pretty like the SNA one. Hope y'all like it.

Last edited:

PepperPerry

Bachelors
Are you on the At-Board list? If so, please click into the SWO Board and select "Yes" under it.

Please also update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions.