• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Do medical waivers impact the board? My recruiter told me they don’t see them, but I have heard mixed things. I feel pretty confident about my chances at SWO, but if I need a reality check someone please step in and humble me.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Do medical waivers impact the board? My recruiter told me they don’t see them, but I have heard mixed things. I feel pretty confident about my chances at SWO, but if I need a reality check someone please step in and humble me.

This has been asked countless times here…

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
Here are my stats, I applied for this board.

OAR: 60
GPA: 2.95
Degree: Mathematics/Philosophy

What are my chances? Pretty nervous.
Can you please add your information to the excel sheet?

There’s no good way to tell anyone their “chances” because every board is different in needs and criteria.

They mostly look at GPA And OAR. You can see (some) of the accepted folk in past boards in the excel.

MFord

I have updated my info on the excel. I updated my GPA for the average of graduate and undergraduate degrees. If you want me to update it a different way just let me know.