• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

GoBoilers25

I tried it once and wasn’t a huge fan. I feel like you have to spend money to be good at it lol
Yeah if you don't spend a ton of money then it takes a very long time to get to the more modern aircraft. Did anyone play a very obscure xbox360 game called Battlestations Midway or Battlestations Pacific?

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
I’m shooting for jets, not totally sure if I have a big preference on which one but probably leaning F/A. Although to be honest all I care about right now is crossing my fingers to get accepted haha.
Not trying to get your hopes up, but there are only so many platforms NFOs can get, so you can probably get jets if you try hard enough. At least, that’s what I’ve been told, not trying to spread bad gouge or anything

Lperez00

Not trying to get your hopes up, but there are only so many platforms NFOs can get, so you can probably get jets if you try hard enough. At least, that’s what I’ve been told, not trying to spread bad gouge or anything
What is it like down there in Pensacola?