• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

AZ2AMDO

If you cross reference the names, there are only two people who are not accepted for either SNA or SNFO. The majority of No's for Pilot were picked up for NFO, and vice versa. The No's for NFO were almost exclusively because the person was a yes for Pilot. Anyone with access to the list can cross check me.

I came up with:

Pilot
63 Pro Rec Yes
6 BDCP Pro Rec Yes

NFO
27 Pro Rec Yes
3 BDCP Pro Rec Yes

Not sure where the 120 number comes from but the list does not have 120 unique names.

If you take the 99 Yes verses a total of 101 names, that's some pretty good odds boys and girls

GoBoilers25

If you cross reference the names, there are only two people who are not accepted for either SNA or SNFO. The majority of No's for Pilot were picked up for NFO, and vice versa. The No's for NFO were almost exclusively because the person was a yes for Pilot. Anyone with access to the list can cross check me.

I came up with:

Pilot
63 Pro Rec Yes
6 BDCP Pro Rec Yes

NFO
27 Pro Rec Yes
3 BDCP Pro Rec Yes

Not sure where the 120 number comes from but the list does not have 120 unique names.

If you take the 99 Yes verses a total of 101 names, that's some pretty good odds boys and girls
There it is, Thank you for investigating. So, if I understand correctly, 99 out of 101 people were accepted?

AZ2AMDO

There it is, Thank you for investigating. So, if I understand correctly, 99 out of 101 people were accepted?
That is correct. (Chris Farley's Voice)
Never gonna call an az a “LazY” ever again after that one . But damn these numbers are really good…
Appreciate you. AMDO has been letting me down, so i'm going for the Nov 4th Pilot/NFO board. Wish me luck.