• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Yooper906

I was selected! But my OCS date says 2nd choice. Can someone please explain what this means or if I need to reach out to anyone?
Did you list multiple designators when you applied? I think it could be the ranking of your preferences. I think that the people assigned OCS dates chose Supply as their only choice.

bsorteberg

Did you list multiple designators when you applied? I think it could be the ranking of your preferences. I think that the people assigned OCS dates chose Supply as their only choice.
No Supply was my only choice. But for date available to transfer I had put right after my C school graduation since I didn’t have orders when I submitted my application (basically I said I was available immediately haha). But now I’m assigned to a ship out in San Diego.

Yooper906

No Supply was my only choice. But for date available to transfer I had put right after my C school graduation since I didn’t have orders when I submitted my application (basically I said I was available immediately haha). But now I’m assigned to a ship out in San Diego.
Im definitely calling my recruiter on Monday. I figured "4th choice" meant I picked Supply as my 4th preference.