• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Masadoll

How did you guys apply? It seems my recruiter screwed me over! She had my documents for 5 months and now she says I forgot this and that.. so I missed this chance and don’t know even i can trust her for the next one. What do you guys suggest? I don’t know what to do! any suggestions and ideas

How did you guys apply? It seems my recruiter screwed me over! She had my documents for 5 months and now she says I forgot this and that.. so I missed this chance and don’t know even i can trust her for the next one. What do you guys suggest? I don’t know what to do! any suggestions and ideas
See if you can get a different recruiter in the recruiting office. Sorry that happened to you!
The officer recruiting office in my area is notorious for not answering their phone, so one way that I’ve had to contact them when prior recruiters have ghosted me was calling the enlisted office in my area and getting specific officer recruiter numbers from them. Even one time I had to call the Navy corporate number/the one on the website and they gave me some contacts as well. I left a ton of voicemails and eventually was set up with a new recruiter. However, the scenarios were when my Recruiter left the office and moved to a different station without telling me or transferring me, and when one went on leave for over a month out of the country without telling me or answering his texts. I’m not sure about your situation when your Recruiter just sucks.

I had a recruiter ghost me about 6 months into the process because he moved and didn't tell me. I had to start all over again with a new one because he never saved my file. If you're close enough to the station, I would just go down there and ask for a new recruiter. That's what I did.

Masadoll

Thanks for reply. She wasn’t like that at all. Always answering her phone and get back to me in a day or two but doesn’t matter if she doesn’t do the job right! I told her specifically about one of my degrees to double check (its foreign degree) now she came back and said “they needed evaluation for that degree, that’s why your name is not on the list”. I dont know what to tell her?!?!? Do you know when is the next board?

Thanks for reply. She wasn’t like that at all. Always answering her phone and get back to me in a day or two but doesn’t matter if she doesn’t do the job right! I told her specifically about one of my degrees to double check (its foreign degree) now she came back and said “they needed evaluation for that degree, that’s why your name is not on the list”. I dont know what to tell her?!?!? Do you know when is the next board?

They are supposed to meet again in November & January (source, link above) but as we already saw with the July board being pushed to September, none of these dates are set in stone.

If you don't feel like you can trust your recruiter to get the job done, I'd still ask for a new one, regardless of how nice or communicative she was initially.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Is she new? or is she not really an OR but an enlisted recruiter that is just helping out? that would explain some of this.

Masadoll

Is she new? or is she not really an OR but an enlisted recruiter that is just helping out? that would explain some of this.
Honestly I don’t know. I went to recruiting office and asked for officer recruiter so they gave me her number. She is a chief (I guess its E7) I trusted them and gave her all my documents. She seemed like she knew was she was doing

Clahai

This is my recruiter’s number +1 (412) 526-0994.
Her name is Chief Dora.
You do not have to live in the same state or city as your recruiter. Everything is electronic now. Please tell her Christiana Lahai referred you.
It doesn’t help me in anyway but it does help her. It shows her hard work provides referrals.

Masadoll

This is my recruiter’s number +1 (412) 526-0994.
Her name is Chief Dora.
You do not have to live in the same state or city as your recruiter. Everything is electronic now. Please tell her Christiana Lahai referred you.
It doesn’t help me in anyway but it does help her. It shows her hard work provides referrals.
Thank you so so much. I’ll definitely contact her and will let her know you introduced her. Hopefully she gets the application done for the next board in November.