• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

mmandziak

How accurate is the math, reading, and mechanical portion of @TwoScoops ASTB app? The questions asked are significantly easier than the practice questions in the Barrons book or Kyle and Gomez's drives. Has anyone else found the questions on the ASTB app overly simple?
Math was on par with the test, everything I encountered was covered in the app

Reading is harder on the test

Mechanical is easier on the test, more in line with Barron’s

mmandziak

Hell yeah thanks so much for thay insight. I have an android and windows laptop, any other way to use the stick/throttle portion?
You can use the janzten stick and throttle simulator to practice. I personally didn’t as I used the app but there’s plenty of posts about it on the forum.

mmandziak

Wondering the same about math portion. I have this hunch that math pprtion will cover a wide range as notes in the study guides but may not be as difficult. Remember, it's also an adaptive test so the answer depends.
I’m not great at math historically and I prepared for it using the app. I averaged 96-100% on the practice tests and got kicked off around 13 questions into the real exam and I don’t think I got more than 2 wrong.

Chimchi

LiveLifeFull
I’m not great at math historically and I prepared for it using the app. I averaged 96-100% on the practice tests and got kicked off around 13 questions into the real exam and I don’t think I got more than 2 wrong.
Solid mate! I think performing strongly on the math and mechanics portion and obviously PBM will make you strong candidate. 💪🏽 lessa go!