• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Hunterofthemc

How did the Math section go? I do fairly well with math in general but it is the section I'll probably spend the most time reviewing.
It wasn’t too bad no hard or long calculations , solve for x, person a works at this rate person b works at this rate how fast will they work together, perimeters given area in terms of x, volume of a shape. I used the Barron book and did the exams until I didn’t miss any, downloaded the astb app and religiously worked through math practice exams over and over (was extremely repetitive). Anything else I felt I was struggling with I used the Gomez file and worked through more practice questions that are in that folder! My advice is try to not miss a single question on a few different practice tests in a row and you’ll be pleasantly surprised how well you do. Best of luck!

Reactions: DBM

elaeth.jonah

Hey all. I looked through the gouges but most of them had math and mechanics. I was trying to find reading comprehension but there was no folders that would be shown for them. I am just focused on just taking the OAR and would appreciate if there is anyone that can direct me where I can do practice problems for reading. Thank you :)

ChillBeast69

Hey guys, wondering if I can get some advice from those who have taken the test. My work schedule is making it difficult to have time to schedule the test, I am traveling a lot and don’t know when I am home. I want to take the test asap when I do know that I am home so I can try for the March 2025 board. I feel confident on ANIT and PBM. I feel very confident with reading comp, and most of the mechanical stuff. Most of my prep so far has been reviewing math since that is what I am behind on the most. Should I just go for it and take the test to see where I am at? Or is it worth delaying to know for sure that I will score well on math. I have prior flight time and good GPA as a factor in the rest of my package.

Thank you