• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Does NRC post OCS class capacities (I.e. this March class is 20% full, etc.) that ADs can check?

I would like to know where they are at on the calendar for FY22.

@Cross73, let us know if you have a class date. That will be a huge timeframe indicator for us! Thanks
Yes, class quotas are visible on cantrac
Class rosters are visible on entrs

Jojodrex

Yes but it will only show those who have been assigned so far. We can check with dod and ssn as well, but if you’re not yet assigned to a class, it won’t show until it’s entered
you can check and see if someone made it based on the numbers?

Ericackostaa

Don’t over think it gang, the results will be out soon. And we will all soon be congratulating eachother or prepping to be picked up next cycle. Enjoy your weekend because if you are selected for SWO one thing you will miss forsure is your weekends and time off.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
If you have a class date assigned, we can see that. We can also see how many seats in each class have been filled and we can see the entire class roster for each class.

Hypothetical: say @Cross73 has his date and, therefore, we all have a date assigned to our names (we just haven’t received the update yet).

Can you go and check for our names and be the one to inform us if we are Y or N?

Just curious…

Ericackostaa

If you have a class date assigned, we can see that. We can also see how many seats in each class have been filled and we can see the entire class roster for each class.
Active duty typically don’t get a date right of the bat right? I’m AD. I think you’ve helped me before on fb when I was asking about at board lists.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Below are the names from the at/board list that I see on the rosters for the dates mentioned, these names were added 9/1/21 so I’m guessing they’re from this board BUT this is unofficial! Also, I can’t account for if someone has the same name as you. Good luck to everyone!

1/23/22
Amos, Joshua

02/13/22
Allison, Jared
Amezquita,Valerie
Arnett,Nathan
Akin,Ellen
02/13/22 roster

3/6/22
Beauchamp,Sarah
Bollus,John
Boyer,Christopher

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Active duty typically don’t get a date right of the bat right? I’m AD. I think you’ve helped me before on fb when I was asking about at board lists.
Hey there, you can call me on FB messenger and I can look you up with your DOD ID number if you’re comfortable with that, however, AD typically doesn’t get a date until your command gives NRC your earliest available release date

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Hypothetical: say @Cross73 has his date and, therefore, we all have a date assigned to our names (we just haven’t received the update yet).

Can you go and check for our names and be the one to inform us if we are Y or N?

Just curious…
It’s not guaranteed that everyone has a date, I’ve only seen a few so far