• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

mdej5280

We will see it soon I think after the letter is released because our commands have to negotiate. Also only 18 AD people applied if my theory is correct. TAOC 198 is for FLEET applicants so I filtered the at board list to those personnel and looked up their names to verify they were AD. And they all came back as AD. Not much info but I was really bored one day lol
I appreciate the work! Thanks for the info. Any info at this point in the process is greatly accepted.

Ericackostaa

Ironically I don’t think the slot filling issue applies to fleet applicants due to the negotiation period. We kinda get in where we fit in and I believe if an extra seat was needed for 1 they could make it happen lol

gdubs21

I’m an S last name, and I won’t get a board date until the next round of Intel results (or sooner if I decide to go all in with SWO and talk to my OR). I’ve probably got to wait for the official letter then.

Edit: if I’m fortunate enough to be selected for SWO

Below are the names from the at/board list that I see on the rosters for the dates mentioned, these names were added 9/1/21 so I’m guessing they’re from this board BUT this is unofficial! Also, I can’t account for if someone has the same name as you. Good luck to everyone!

1/23/22
Amos, Joshua

02/13/22
Allison, Jared
Amezquita,Valerie
Arnett,Nathan
Akin,Ellen
02/13/22 roster

3/6/22
Beauchamp,Sarah
Bollus,John
Boyer,Christopher
My names on this, What does this mean and what does the date mean?

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
B0320A25-685C-4517-97F2-195A8B3A6C0E.jpeg

[Excel Sheet, @Ilikeboats and @mdej5280, feel free to input your data to help future applicants]

Last edited:

100water1

Below are the names from the at/board list that I see on the rosters for the dates mentioned, these names were added 9/1/21 so I’m guessing they’re from this board BUT this is unofficial! Also, I can’t account for if someone has the same name as you. Good luck to everyone!

1/23/22
Amos, Joshua

02/13/22
Allison, Jared
Amezquita,Valerie
Arnett,Nathan
Akin,Ellen
02/13/22 roster

3/6/22
Beauchamp,Sarah
Bollus,John
Boyer,Christopher

So if these were added 9/1, and there are so few names, does that mean official results are going to take a long time to come out? I was hoping for this coming week, but do all names have to be added before announced officially?