• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Ericackostaa

Hey there, you can call me on FB messenger and I can look you up with your DOD ID number if you’re comfortable with that, however, AD typically doesn’t get a date until your command gives NRC your earliest available release date
I appreciate that, we haven’t talked to NRC or anything but In my CO statement he did put a earliest available date. I doubt anything has been solidified since it was just in the statement. I also appreciate you coming through and helping these folks.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Below are the names from the at/board list that I see on the rosters for the dates mentioned, these names were added 9/1/21 so I’m guessing they’re from this board BUT this is unofficial! Also, I can’t account for if someone has the same name as you. Good luck to everyone!

1/23/22
Amos, Joshua

02/13/22
Allison, Jared
Amezquita,Valerie
Arnett,Nathan
Akin,Ellen
02/13/22 roster

3/6/22
Beauchamp,Sarah
Bollus,John
Boyer,Christopher

Ok, it looks like it’s done alphabetically by last name? Edit: just the first letter

Also, I assume you looked at the official “At-Board” list or did you look at our excel list to pull these names?

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
I appreciate that, we haven’t talked to NRC or anything but In my CO statement he did put a earliest available date. I doubt anything has been solidified since it was just in the statement. I also appreciate you coming through and helping these folks.
No prob, I was just as anxious not too long ago, never forget where you came from :)
Mr.Celestin will email your CoC and ask for available date, then when they respond, your date will be assigned based on what they say

mdej5280

Hi everybody! I know I’m late to the party of anticipation and anxiety. I made the at board list for this board. Just curious as to what all the posts are about. I’m AD and wondering how some on here are able to see if they got the Pro Rec Y. Thanks.

Ericackostaa

Hi everybody! I know I’m late to the party of anticipation and anxiety. I made the at board list for this board. Just curious as to what all the posts are about. I’m AD and wondering how some on here are able to see if they got the Pro Rec Y. Thanks.
I’m thinking civilians typically find out before fleet applicants because our process takes some liaising between our commands and NRC for departure dates. I don’t want to lose hope lol

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
@Ktimoll, I assume January is the earliest anyone form this board is going (that you could see)? Minus the age waivers, of course.

Also, “postulating” the acceptance rate from those names you listed and our “At-Board” list. Has placed our current acceptance rate at 29%… it’s absolutely going to change but Dang that’s scary low.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
@Ktimoll, I assume January is the earliest anyone form this board is going (that you could see)? Minus the age waivers, of course.

Also, “postulating” the acceptance rate from those names you listed and our “At-Board” list. Has placed our current acceptance rate at 29%… it’s absolutely going to change but Dang that’s scary low.
I didn’t see any updates to the rest of the classes for this year, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t going to be people from this board in those classes.
I wouldn’t do any math! We only have some info, not all

mdej5280

That it does! Especially for SWO. These board acceptance rates are always a moving target.

Ericackostaa

Gotcha! So the people who are seeing Pro Rec Y are civilians?
We will see it soon I think after the letter is released because our commands have to negotiate. Also only 18 AD people applied if my theory is correct. TAOC 198 is for FLEET applicants so I filtered the at board list to those personnel and looked up their names to verify they were AD. And they all came back as AD. Not much info but I was really bored one day lol