• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
So if these were added 9/1, and there are so few names, does that mean official results are going to take a long time to come out? I was hoping for this coming week, but do all names have to be added before announced officially?
Not necessarily, the names being added doesn’t have anything to do with when the list will put published, it could be before, after or simultaneously. The results will come out when they come out, unfortunately no way to tell when. This info is just what I found from looking.

Ericackostaa

Not necessarily, the names being added doesn’t have anything to do with when the list will put published, it could be before, after or simultaneously. The results will come out when they come out, unfortunately no way to tell when. This info is just what I found from looking.
They are about to work you daily girl ? god bless you. Hurry up and wait ?

mdej5280

Definitely appreciate you putting out this info. My apologies to start the tangent of my last name starts with . . . could you look up and see? Like all of us, just anxious to hear if we have a chance at an amazing opportunity in the Navy.

jbybwing

Definitely appreciate you putting out this info. My apologies to start the tangent of my last name starts with . . . could you look up and see? Like all of us, just anxious to hear if we have a chance at an amazing opportunity in the Navy.
I feel that. Trying to plan a career with two kids in tow is hard when waiting on ambiguous dates of release.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Also, there are some incomplete excel sheet rows.

1. Need “Y/N” for At-Board
@thebirdlawyer, @Generic, @houndofnines, @Ilikeboats, @Stefano2

2. Need info “Submitted” through “Waiver”
@Ilikeboats, @Stefano2

I’m living out my proctoring calling, ?… “Exam next Wednesday. Class dismissed”

DCman1018

I'm applying for the 17NOV SWO board. The forum board for that hasn't even been created and I'm stressed out. Also curious as to who is going to be doing this CSI investigative research behind the scenes for us once all yall been selected and start getting ready. ?

Good luck everyone. Hopefully I will be that guy with the super early PRO-Y pass downs lurking through this forum.

AZ Auxiliary

Little late to the board post, Last week my recruiter said we should here back "within a couple weeks" Any of you guys hearing the same thing?