• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Ericackostaa

I also think it depends on the availability Your OR put, if you are AD you most likely won’t be on this list because commands have to negotiate class date.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
Keep in mind, y'all, that for every applicant, there are designators, availability of both the applicant and OCS/B-School, and designator choice.

I was Pro-Rec'd on 22FEB21 SWO Board, but didn't receive a Ship Date until June 25 because IWC had been my #1 choice. I wasn't picked up for IWC on the 01MAR21 board, but we didn't know that until late April. Only at that point did NRC start working to place me into a class.

Moral of the story: If SWO was not your first choice and your #1 designator board has not met, you may very well be a Pro-Rec-Y, but you will not receive a class date until the Navy has either accepted or rejected you for your #1 choice.

That's the sucky thing about unofficial Pro-Rec. It doesn't take into account varying factors behind each application.

Ericackostaa

I was going to
Keep in mind, y'all, that for every applicant, there are designators, availability of both the applicant and OCS/B-School, and designator choice.

I was Pro-Rec'd on 22FEB21 SWO Board, but didn't receive a Ship Date until June 25 because IWC had been my #1 choice. I wasn't picked up for IWC on the 01MAR21 board, but we didn't know that until late April. Only at that point did NRC start working to place me into a class.

Moral of the story: If SWO was not your first choice and your #1 designator board has not met, you may very well be a Pro-Rec-Y, but you will not receive a class date until the Navy has either accepted or rejected you for your #1 choice.

That's the sucky thing about unofficial Pro-Rec. It doesn't take into account varying factors behind each application.
I was going to say that our excel sheet doesn’t have those factors incorporated. Some people are multi designator applicants. I’m just SWO because it’s actually what I wanna do. I’ve worked alongside them.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
I was going to

I was going to say that our excel sheet doesn’t have those factors incorporated. Some people are multi designator applicants. I’m just SWO because it’s actually what I wanna do. I’ve worked alongside them.
In your case, the board results are cut and dry. If you're picked up, you'll receive a date immediately. Also, if you're AD, ask for access to ENTRS. You'll be able to search your own SSN on the roster sheets.