• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

ALSO CONGRATU-FUCKINGLATIONS LOL YOU DESERVE IT!
Thanks man! The AW community is amazing and helped a lot. Life is about to change. Lol
So your recruiter said they were unofficial? Did they say when official results might be out?
@100water1 She said my specific official orders will come out 4 weeks prior to ship date and for me to practice for the PRT and study the ocs survivor guide until then. Until then everything is unofficial I believe

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
Thanks man! The AW community is amazing and helped a lot. Life is about to change. Lol

@100water1 She said the official letter will come out 4 weeks prior to ship date and for me to practice for the PRT and study the ocs survivor guide until then. My last name starts with an N so list should be close to finalized
Just so you know, the "official letter" is called a FINSEL, or Final Select Letter. It'll come out 4-6 week prior to ship date. I ship 15OCT for my 17OCT class date and received my FINSEL on 2SEP, roughly 5 weeks prior to shipping. Others in my class are still waiting, though.

You'll receive your Pro-Rec-Y, then you'll have to do a PFA (Personal Fitness Assessment), then eventually receive your FINSEL after all supporting documentation has been completed. Some people aren't having to do their PFA in person (ie. They're being allowed to do them at home). I did my PFA in front of the local Navy SpecOps recruiter, so my PFA was a confirmed score.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Congrats all, just called my recruiter and they see my name in the system with a ship date for ocs, I'll update excel once I get something official

CONGRATS!!!

What is the system recruiters are going to in order to see their applicant’s status? Also, what’s your last name start with? Thanks

villo0692

Just so you know, the "official letter" is called a FINSEL, or Final Select Letter. It'll come out 4-6 week prior to ship date. I ship 15OCT for my 17OCT class date and received my FINSEL on 2SEP, roughly 5 weeks prior to shipping. Others in my class are still waiting, though.

You'll receive your Pro-Rec-Y, then you'll have to do a PFA (Personal Fitness Assessment), then eventually receive your FINSEL after all supporting documentation has been completed. Some people aren't having to do their PFA in person (ie. They're being allowed to do them at home). I did my PFA in front of the local Navy SpecOps recruiter, so my PFA was a confirmed score.
hello Ben

Thanks for the info, I was wondering this whole time what FINSEL was. Lol. She did mention the PFA being a supporting document for when we run the official PRT at OCS. Have you had to memorize anything prior to ship? Also goodluck brother. From here on out things only get better.

AZ Auxiliary

CONGRATS!!!

What is the system recruiters are going to in order to see their applicant’s status? Also, what’s your last name start with? Thanks

I think ENTRS, my recruiter just said "let me check something rq" and said he sees a date with my name. I'm a C