• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Behmer1

1/23/22

Dunn, Keaten Claude

Clinton, Malcolm Jerald

2/13/22

Camacho, Ronny Robert D

Esquivel, Victoria Elicia

3/6/22

Behm, Connor

6/19/22

Bright,Lee
I’m about 30 pages late to the party (sorry in advance) but I was scrolling through and I see my name on this list. This is unofficial as I have seen so should I assume I got a date? I will also add my info to the spreadsheet soon.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
I’m about 30 pages late to the party (sorry in advance) but I was scrolling through and I see my name on this list. This is unofficial as I have seen so should I assume I got a date? I will also add my info to the spreadsheet soon.
If your name is on @Ktimoll's posts, that means you're showing up in ENTRS as having been placed on an OCS Class Roster. Meaning, you would have had to have been Pro-Rec-Y on this board to have received a Class Date.

Ericackostaa

I have Entrs access I just don’t know how to pull up that data for you guys sorry lol I’ve had it and never used it.