• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

gdubs21

So are we at the point where if we haven't heard to be nervous or doubtful?
No, not at all. Some people just happen to have unofficial results because their names have been attached to an OCS class date on ENTRS. The official results have yet to be published. NRC is working its magic, so it's still a waiting game for most applicants on this board (based on current responses on this thread). Most recruiters from what I've gathered on AW only reach out when the official results list is published.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
So are we at the point where if we haven't heard to be nervous or doubtful?
No. That's the thing with "unofficial" Pro-Rec's. They're haphazard, at best.

Until the official list is out, don't worry about what others are hearing in terms of unofficial Pro-Rec's and ENTRS class dates.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
This process would be so much easier if I were a college grad still living at home lol. My wife is worse than I am about the waiting. "Have you heard?" "Have you heard?!"

Bruh, I’m out of college and single. At least the person asking you is real. I just have my solitary thoughts to check up on me.

I can’t even get the ladies to Pro-Rec-Swipe-Right my dating profiles either. ??‍♂️