• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

jbybwing

If your AD. No point in search now you won’t be classed up until typically after command negotiates release. Civilians only know so much, we know how it really works.
I'm an Air Force Reservist. I wonder if there is a backdoor way for me to look.

IT1Rah

If your AD. No point in search now you won’t be classed up until typically after command negotiates release. Civilians only know so much, we know how it really works.
I am also curious about how Reservists work. Do Reservists also have to wait for their command to post when they can leave the command?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Same, Im waiting till my recruiter confirms it. They said they've never seen a person get put on ENTRS and not get accepted but I'm just sitting on my phone waiting for the call
As @exNavyOffRec will tell you, if you've been inputted into ENTRS as being on an OCS roster, it means you've been Pro-Rec'd. That's the only way you would even be added to ENTRS. As such, it's highly unlikely you'll lose a Pro-Rec-Y unless you do something incredibly stupid, but at that point, you'd be dealing with bigger problems than having a revoked Pro-Rec.

mdespo13

If you have not heard back yet, is it too soon to hit the panic button? Also, is there any way for someone to find out if my name has been assigned to an OCS class in the event that I was Pro-Rec-Y?

AZ Auxiliary

As @exNavyOffRec will tell you, if you've been inputted into ENTRS as being on an OCS roster, it means you've been Pro-Rec'd. That's the only way you would even be added to ENTRS. As such, it's highly unlikely you'll lose a Pro-Rec-Y unless you do something incredibly stupid, but at that point, you'd be dealing with bigger problems than having a revoked Pro-Rec.
True, my recruiter told me something similar but they said they'd call when it was "official" which I assume means the official selection list once the board concludes.

AZ Auxiliary

If you have not heard back yet, is it too soon to hit the panic button? Also, is there any way for someone to find out if my name has been assigned to an OCS class in the event that I was Pro-Rec-Y?
A few members here have access to ENTRS and one posted a small list when names started rolling out. But haven't seen a new list for a bit. No need to panic, the official list hasn't dropped yet

Ericackostaa

I had the chance to apply earlier in the year but I wasn't paying attention, i have been phantom kicking myself every since lol

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Hey guys, I haven’t had a chance to go through all the rosters but here’s what I found today for the dates listed

3/6/22

Schmoll, Ashton

Rodriguez, Daniel

Nelson, Adam

Garner, Samuel

Kottke, Annika

Fortenberry,Kyle

D’Esposito,Michael

Clayton,Anthony

Bruckner,Noah

1/23/22

Castenegra,Joseph

Dasilva,Isaac

Duenez, Christopher

Farrington,Bryn

Hussain,Sayd

Krager,Chase

Larrabee,Reece

Mallory,Paul

Mccarson,Michael

Melick,Tarrin

Neary,Maxwell

Peace,Makenzie

Reynolds,Molly

Rinehart,Michael

Ringland,James

Rueberger,Luke

Scaparto,Cassandra

Setzer,James

2/13/22

Croppen,Cole

Cross,Michael

Daniels,David

Dunn,Christopher

Erekson,William

Feurt,Shannon

Garcia,Angel

Guempel,Brittany

Hart,Cori

Hilaire,Bryant

Hines,Peyton

Jones,Dylan

King,Zachary

Kluesner,Brady

Leota,Tuli

McDonough,Andrew

Mix,Kelsey

Kohl,Zachary

Nowicki,Alexander

Paniagua Cruz, Armando

Ryan,Justin

Sheppard,Malik

Short,Jenna

AZ Auxiliary

Hey guys, I haven’t had a chance to go through all the rosters but here’s what I found today for the dates listed

3/6/22

Schmoll, Ashton

Rodriguez, Daniel

Nelson, Adam

Garner, Samuel

Kottke, Annika

Fortenberry,Kyle

D’Esposito,Michael

Clayton,Anthony

Bruckner,Noah

1/23/22

Castenegra,Joseph