• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

krae3443

I guess it makes sense that the questions are about non traditional piercings. Still not allowed in uniform obviously!

I don’t think I had to list my ear piercings. Lol 99.9% sure. But I don’t know if they made dudes list it. But as a chick I think they only cared about anything other than ears or at least that’s what it seemed like. Haha if not then I fucked up ?

I miss my nose piercing makes me sad I let it close up cause I was like it’ll close up at ocs for sure so might as well accept it now.

exNavyOffRec

My age waiver process was the same as yours. I had to get everything else in my packet done first, then the age waiver was the last thing. I have a medical waiver, and that had to clear before MEPS, so the whole process took 6 months. Age waiver cleared in 7 days. I was 31 when I walked into the recruiter's office. Don't wait as long as me.

That is normal as NRC does the waiver so they will want the entire application to process.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
So anyone with a Y willing to ask their recruiters if they can get the whole list?
You mean an unofficial Y? I got an unofficial result from my recruiter 1 week ago (Monday) but no official results were available. I'll try again today. I'm waiting nervously for the official results and The Call.

MileHighBurt

What were the reasons?
One was a slight variation in spine that was 5% outside of “acceptable “, I believe one or two were pressure behind the eye or some jargon like that. Not sure about the rest. For sure one was failing the IST three times, which I know doesn’t count as weird circumstances.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
One was a slight variation in spine that was 5% outside of “acceptable “, I believe one or two were pressure behind the eye or some jargon like that. Not sure about the rest. For sure one was failing the IST three times, which I know doesn’t count as weird circumstances.
Slight scoliosis was discovered in my spine during college. They didn't say anything at MEPS. I hope it's not an issue :0

KSchik11

You mean an unofficial Y? I got an unofficial result from my recruiter 1 week ago (Monday) but no official results were available. I'll try again today. I'm waiting nervously for the official results and The Call.
Mine was the same. Got the unofficial result for me, but nothing official for others

exNavyOffRec

Those are all off the wall circumstances, and rare.

Mike D.

Contributor
They'll get you for freckles in your eyes...and anthropometrics as well.