• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

LedTasso

You mean an unofficial Y? I got an unofficial result from my recruiter 1 week ago (Monday) but no official results were available. I'll try again today. I'm waiting nervously for the official results and The Call.
Mine was the same. Got the unofficial result for me, but nothing official for others
Can someone who doesn’t have incredible ASTB scores please get an unofficial ProRec Y so I can feel better about my average scores?

FloridaDad

Man this talk of spine curvature suddenly has me staring in the mirror at my posture haha. I guess if nothing is extreme I'm probably fine lol

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Man this talk of spine curvature suddenly has me staring in the mirror at my posture haha. I guess if nothing is extreme I'm probably fine lol
I thought it was weird that I never heard anything about mine (didn't even know the term scoliosis) until college sports. The doc had my bend forward and eyeballed the curvature in degrees then later I got an xray. Eventually I was told 'you're fine' haha