• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

Speaking of Among Us...anyone here play? Once I take my ASTB next Monday I'm going to want to chill for a few days and probably play a ton of video games haha

FloridaDad

We need a buff-doge crybaby-doge meme about something like heroic WWII Naval Aviators worrying about the state of the world and then present-day 1nov Airwarriors regulars having meltdowns about what hour the results will show up.
Just imagine how insane all of us would be going through this process alone rather than together!

Of course if it wasn't for AW I'd probably have no idea that the May board was subject to cancellation and various other freaking out triggers haha

krae3443

Just imagine how insane all of us would be going through this process alone rather than together!

Of course if it wasn't for AW I'd probably have no idea that the May board was subject to cancellation and various other freaking out triggers haha
Lol till I found this thread I didn’t even know there was an at board list like my recruiter hadn’t even called to tell me. ?