• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

hickjunior

Pro Rec Y SNA
Jul23-Jun24 It’s based on when you graduate OCS
Is this for the NIFE date?
I would read this thread.

Yeah, that's where I got all the info but was curious if anyone in here knew any better and trying to put all the pieces including OCS into the puzzle.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I got it at acceptance. I guess it’s a perk of coming from the civilian side. Or maybe they want me there quick since I’m already an age waiver?
That may be the case because that’s the same with Florida Dad, and a guy that got accepted last board that I know. He was 32, could be the case

exNavyOffRec

Hopefully the NIFE wait is down by that time but we really have no idea. As for the OCS date, I’m not expecting anytime “relatively” soon. FY24 is this Oct - Sept 2024 if I’m not mistaken. We shall see !

Jul23-Jun24 It’s based on when you graduate OCS.
I could see these posts causing some confusion so I will clarify.

The FY is from Oct 1 to Sept 30 of each year.

The FY you are selected for is based on graduation date, reference above.

Here is an example: When you go to OCS will be shifted due to the above, so if you are selected for FY 25 the shipping date will be approx July 1 2024 to June 30 2025, and to make it more confusing this means you could be an FY 25 accession who commissions in CY 24 that is also FY 25 and you left for OCS in FY 24.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Just to verify… would I still receive BAH while in OCS. Im wondering because technically I will be living there for 13 weeks but what if you have a spouse and child? Just wondering how that works and a definite answer before we’re expecting to get paid while I’m away.

FloridaDad

Just to verify… would I still receive BAH while in OCS. Im wondering because technically I will be living there for 13 weeks but what if you have a spouse and child? Just wondering how that works and a definite answer before we’re expecting to get paid while I’m away.
Ya that BAH is going to be really nice with my family living in Central Florida haha.