• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Mouselovr

Contributor
My recruiter just called and told me there are no slots for SNA this board and only SNFO slots. Is this what you guys have been hearing too? He also said that he's heard talks of the rest of the boards for this year getting canceled.
I think BOTH these rumors have been on every SNA/SNFO forum board for the last 2 years.
Take it with a grain of salt.

exNavyOffRec

I think BOTH these rumors have been on every SNA/SNFO forum board for the last 2 years.
Take it with a grain of salt.

That’s what I been saying.
It has really only been the past 18 months that there has been any real possibility of cancellation. NRC does need to do something to fix the issue, and the only way to do that is to cancel or significantly reduce selections for several boards. If they will do what they really need to do remains to be seen.

nefalexa

So who would be down to check my at board status? You’ll receive a high five and a big ol thank you

gtownjake

I always feel a bit relieved looking at the spreadsheet knowing that its filled with people who are taking it as seriously as I am. Considering most wouldn't post their scores unless they are average to decent, and those who are "out of the loop" probably haven't even seen it.

Makes me wonder how many of you silent killers are out there skirting under the radar with an 80 9/9/9 ?

FlyingGamecock

Anyone with the at-board list able to tell us how many total applicants there are?

Curious to see how low it is. I imagine recruiters weren’t pushing aviation at all and the spreadsheet is smaller than usual.