• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
So you're not in it?
No I am! I worded that wrong. I found my name and I’m happy there’s no one with the same last name. So when results release I won’t have to second guess if I see my name in Yes category. I’ll have to take a triple look before it finally hits me lol

Storm27324

No I am! I worded that wrong. I found my name and I’m happy there’s no one with the same last name. So when results release I won’t have to second guess if I see my name in Yes category. I’ll have to take a triple look before it finally hits me lol
Lol gotcha. Good luck!

gtownjake

It may just be a random number, I only see like 3 other people with it and they seem to go in order…

I’m civilian going SNA only

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Everything is in order of tag number and then put into alphabetical order. That’s how the results will be posted. Smallest Tag to Highest each one being in alphabetical order.

gtownjake

@Andrew_franny

I don't know if you're considered the owner of the sheet or not but I figured I'd tag you since it wouldn't let me edit.

The "Board Results" section can be updated with number of applicants and convene date.