• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I just want to put this out there! I’ve checked the list for a lot of people and I have noticed that on the list there are multiple times where the same name is listed twice. first name, middle initial and last name. So for anyone that does not see their name on there, it could have been an error made. Or it could mean that there are less than 242 applicants. Just thought I’d share that

exNavyOffRec

I just want to put this out there! I’ve checked the list for a lot of people and I have noticed that on the list there are multiple times where the same name is listed twice. first name, middle initial and last name. So for anyone that does not see their name on there, it could have been an error made. Or it could mean that there are less than 242 applicants. Just thought I’d share that
The at board list is not anything that is 100% accurate, there are times when a person is not listed and has actually gone to board. If a person is on the list great, but if not it isn't a reason to panic, but instead to ask questions to get the right answer.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Let’s get this spreadsheet filled out more. Let everyone see what we’re competing against. At board list is out and we’re almost a week away until the board convenes.

Biff42

For the AD applicants, on the medical docs were yall given the DD 2808 Form OCT 2005 (this is what I got from medical) or are there updated forms? Also for Page 2 of the 2808 the doc never checked the "qualified for service" block or wrote "PQ/AA DIACS SNA" as I have seen on others. Just seeing if anyone has this and if their stuff made it to the board, thanks.

KHam

SNFO Pro Rec- Y
For the AD applicants, on the medical docs were yall given the DD 2808 Form OCT 2005 (this is what I got from medical) or are there updated forms? Also for Page 2 of the 2808 the doc never checked the "qualified for service" block or wrote "PQ/AA DIACS SNA" as I have seen on others. Just seeing if anyone has this and if their stuff made it to the board, thanks.
I was given DD 2808 JUL 2019, so yea there are definitely updated forms.

Yeah, Paul sent mine back because the flight doc didn’t fill that part out, I had to go back and he fixed it. what was weird is NAMI still approved it and sent me my cleared for flight letter because apparently that is done through an electronic system. A lot of flight docs don’t know how to make millington happy on the form, just NAMI.

Biff42

Yeah, Paul sent mine back because the flight doc didn’t fill that part out, I had to go back and he fixed it. what was weird is NAMI still approved it and sent me my cleared for flight letter because apparently that is done through an electronic system. A lot of flight docs don’t know how to make millington happy on the form, just NAMI.
Copy, thank you! I'll hit up medical tomorrow. It just seemed strange that nothing was checked on that block. I just wonder if having the old forms will be an issue? This is what the fligh doc gave me

Copy, thank you! I'll hit up medical tomorrow. It just seemed strange that nothing was checked on that block. I just wonder if having the old forms will be an issue? This is what the fligh doc gave me
If they miss anything then millington will send you a letter with exactly what needs updated, and you probably won’t miss board which is convenient. Their turn around time is also pretty quick. NAMI takes a minute but you don’t need that letter anytime soon. I still don’t know when I need to show that to anyone. Pretty sure we get the full treatment the civvies have to wait till OCS for. I don’t think civvies get the anthropometric measurements or anything that qualify you for pipelines which is nice to know ahead of time what you can fly.