• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
So there is validity that they are not selecting SNAs this board or am I interpreting that wrong?
I’m not sure whether they are or not. On the share point it said 0 for Pilot and 18 NFO which was last updated Feb/Mar. Someone in here said they called the other day and they laughed when they heard 18 and said more than that but did not give a number. That being said, it could be good news for people applying for Pilot since the share point isn’t accurate.

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I’m not sure whether they are or not. On the share point it said 0 for Pilot and 18 NFO which was last updated Feb/Mar. Someone in here said they called the other day and they laughed when they heard 18 and said more than that but did not give a number. That being said, it could be good news for people applying for Pilot since the share point isn’t accurate.
At this point I'm convinced that the SharePoint is intentionally managed so as to not contain any information that could be useful for planning purposes, and only vaguely useful for information to those who don't have a professional reason to access it.

exNavyOffRec

At this point I'm convinced that the SharePoint is intentionally managed so as to not contain any information that could be useful for planning purposes, and only vaguely useful for information to those who don't have a professional reason to access it.
Remember that is giving mostly data for FY-23, they will determine the numbers for FY-24 at this board based on how many are already selected and how many boards they will have.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Remember that is giving mostly data for FY-23, they will determine the numbers for FY-24 at this board based on how many are already selected and how many boards they will have.

Isn’t the May board selecting for FY-23? I know the share point says FY-23/24 so that’s also confusing

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Thanks,

So at this point not a very informative data set, but perhaps mid-FY could it be useful to know how many spots they're trying to fill?

exNavyOffRec

Thanks,

So at this point not a very informative data set, but perhaps mid-FY could it be useful to know how many spots they're trying to fill?
Not really as they have already filled many FY-24 spots, and that mean they are just estimating until hard goals come out at the end of the year. In the end at this point all that is known are there are many in FY-24 spots for SNA and in a normal world there wouldn't be.