• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I was on leave for almost almost 3 weeks once the board started by coincidence and was hoping it would make the waiting period less stressful… which it did but now I’ve got 2 days of leave left and I’ve been back since Wednesday and it’s been 10x worse than I expected

FloridaDad

I was on leave for almost almost 3 weeks once the board started by coincidence and was hoping it would make the waiting period less stressful… which it did but now I’ve got 2 days of leave left and I’ve been back since Wednesday and it’s been 10x worse than I expected
I work weekends, so I say around Monday through Wednesday hoping to have the news before I went back to work, but now I gotta sit in the office until next Monday thinking about how much I wanna get out of here and do something worthwhile with my life haha.

I’m in a soccer tourney trying not to fuck myself up. Ain’t no one gonna be working this weekend so there won’t be any updates this weekend bro lol. I still haven’t even played BOTW lmao. I’m waiting for a future deployment at this point to run through both.

Mightymoxie

I’m in a soccer tourney trying not to fuck myself up. Ain’t no one gonna be working this weekend so there won’t be any updates this weekend bro lol. I still haven’t even played BOTW lmao. I’m waiting for a future deployment at this point to run through both.
Be careful, soccer is an easy one to mess up the knees. >>; a buddy of mine did that with the captain’s cup last year and it took him months to fully recover. Are y’all looking good to win or just playing to play?

Yeah I’m shore duty rn so I’ve got nothing to wait for lol. xD Granted, I still don’t get to play very much with my self imposed hobbies/workout schedule, so I’m like just barely off sky island after a monthish of playing, but it’s been fun so far lol.

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Absolutely! Lol. I just drove the family home from our trip. Obviously I have no insider information, just my gut instinct. That and I’ll laugh if I’m actually right.
I was confident that the NRC cops caught you after you found the results release date and you used your one phone call to tell someone to log into your account and share with us. Glad you're safe.

Storm27324

Absolutely! Lol. I just drove the family home from our trip. Obviously I have no insider information, just my gut instinct. That and I’ll laugh if I’m actually right.
Fair, say as much next time lol you created a small riot.

I'm guessing the 16th based on previous bards and current other boards, Triad notification the 15th (AD). Took leave from the 15th through the 2nd to celebrate or commiserate in peace either way lol

For you pessimistic folk, results could be out as late as AUG 18 though (2-12 weeks from board) which is the standard "result release date" speech from Mr. Celestine ??‍♂️ there's my fire, have fun ✌?

Be careful, soccer is an easy one to mess up the knees. >>; a buddy of mine did that with the captain’s cup last year and it took him months to fully recover. Are y’all looking good to win or just playing to play?

Yeah I’m shore duty rn so I’ve got nothing to wait for lol. xD Granted, I still don’t get to play very much with my self imposed hobbies/workout schedule, so I’m like just barely off sky island after a monthish of playing, but it’s been fun so far lol.
Just playing but I’m also the keeper so a bit less risky