• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

eranger24

Fair, say as much next time lol you created a small riot.

I'm guessing the 16th based on previous bards and current other boards, Triad notification the 15th (AD). Took leave from the 15th through the 2nd to celebrate or commiserate in peace either way lol

For you pessimistic folk, results could be out as late as AUG 18 though (2-12 weeks from board) which is the standard "result release date" speech from Mr. Celestine ??‍♂️ there's my fire, have fun ✌?
A “2-12 week” window should be illegal

exNavyOffRec

I’m in a soccer tourney trying not to fuck myself up. Ain’t no one gonna be working this weekend so there won’t be any updates this weekend bro lol. I still haven’t even played BOTW lmao. I’m waiting for a future deployment at this point to run through both.
Realistically the chances of getting hurt and becoming NPQ are very low, but they are not zero. We would brief the applicants on thinking about what activities they do, we only had a few that became injured and then couldn't go to OCS. One of the OR's would say you can probably do what you do now and be fine, but if you hurt yourself just remember you are the one that messed up your dream.

Our processor worked with an applicant that went rock climbing all the time, it didn't end well.

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Realistically the chances of getting hurt and becoming NPQ are very low, but they are not zero. We would brief the applicants on thinking about what activities they do, we only had a few that became injured and then couldn't go to OCS. One of the OR's would say you can probably do what you do now and be fine, but if you hurt yourself just remember you are the one that messed up your dream.

Our processor worked with an applicant that went rock climbing all the time, it didn't end well.
Does your selection get nullified, or is it a matter of “fix yourself, clear medical, then go to ocs?”

exNavyOffRec

Does your selection get nullified, or is it a matter of “fix yourself, clear medical, then go to ocs?”
Depends how bad the injury is, I did see people that were sent to OCS who had minor injuries get fixed and then go back.

I had people delayed going to OCS due to minor illness, but those who I saw or knew about that were truly injured prior to OCS never were able to clear medical that I saw.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Depends how bad the injury is, I did see people that were sent to OCS who had minor injuries get fixed and then go back.

I had people delayed going to OCS due to minor illness, but those who I saw or knew about that were truly injured prior to OCS never were able to clear medical that I saw.

The “I forgot that happened” probably wouldn’t slide anymore with the new genesis system they got.

exNavyOffRec

The “I forgot that happened” probably wouldn’t slide anymore with the new genesis system they got.
True, but these were issue that occurred after selection and were not something that could be hidden, when a person has a broken leg, messed up shoulder/knee/ankle or similar issue it is hard to hide.

gtownjake

I saw someone say results are often posted at the end of a week, how historically accurate is that? Or is it completely random?

If that’s the case I’m on team 16th as well.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I saw someone say results are often posted at the end of a week, how historically accurate is that? Or is it completely random?

If that’s the case I’m on team 16th as well.
I know a guy that got selected for NFO on the Oct22 board and the “selection list” which had the results said it was 28NOV but he texted me on 02DEC saying he got selected so unless he waited until that Friday to tell me. It seems like it adds up. Also, the “at board list” posted on a Friday so I was always thinking results posted Monday but now I’m all for Friday. Team 16th!!!

Carolina Cruizer

Prorec Y-SNFO
Genesis is trash. I'm lucky to be able find a document that the dod cleaned someones teeth or checked thier hearing in the same building 2 days ago, much less something that someone is actively trying to conceal or downplay.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Working till nearly midnight tonight then getting ready to spend another week hoping results put of out of our misery.
Expect this week, if not no later than the end of next. I could be wrong but with there being 100 less applicants, I could not see it taking over a month