• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

I broke the ANIT flashcards from Kyle's guide down into smaller chunks if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

FloridaDad

Haha thanks man!! I did a write-up here, but long story short, I used this book, the ASTB app on the app store (which is DEFINITELY worth the money), and did a crapton of practice tests. Somewhere on this forum, there's a Google drive link to something along the lines of "Gomez's prep" that's like Kyle's gouge on steroids. It's consolidated all of the practice tests from all of the books, and I just did a few for each category a day. Might've been overkill, but I was nervous about the math, so it helped a ton with muscle memory. The math is definitely harder on the test itself, but it's just using a bit of applied thinking so as long as you have the fundamentals down, it'll be fine.

If you can ace the math part, it'll really help your score because I think did horribly on MCT and RCT but still got a 9 on the AQR.
Hey man I just did a search for Gomez's Prep and couldn't find anything, do you have a link?

FloridaDad

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IxIizps2bu2ljw1bYjFPajWv8RYvLWyv

Here is the Gomez' Prep that I've been using. Also I'll take those ANIT Flashcards
Appreciate it!

I divided them up into groups of around 100 (except the last one which is smaller). They're not really categorized by topic but I made sure to make the cuts at places where the topic changes so there's some coherence to it, but each set may have 2-4 different topics. I'm considering cutting some of them even smaller to focus on specific concepts. The last set is all the diagrams since they're too small to identify on a smart phone but work on a tablet or computer.

For the record these are not my flash cards they were made by another user on here some time ago, I just broke up the whole set into smaller chunks to make studying easier.

smpl_dude

You guys see exNavyOfficerRec saying that the may board could be subject to cancellation over in the november thread? Very sad if true. I'll be ancient by the time I actually get my package in front of a board at this rate.

FloridaDad

You guys see exNavyOfficerRec saying that the may board could be subject to cancellation over in the november thread? Very sad if true. I'll be ancient by the time I actually get my package in front of a board at this rate.
I get the feeling it was said more in jest than anything. But it's out of our control either way. I do have worries as I turn 31 in May and OCS dates are backed up as heck... but like I said it's out of our control.

edit I read the part where he actually said cancellation. Pure speculation at this point but we'll have to see.

FloridaDad

My HR is at 110 and I'm not even at that board lol. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself if the May boards do get canceled.
I feel you man, I just keep telling myself that with how bad the OCS backups have gotten our ship dates will probably be about the same anyways.
Just hoping the news of the May board being canceled isn’t true. Just gotta keep studying and preparing till I get to a board
Same, just study study study and control what we can. I will admit I had to step out of the library and call my father in law (retired army, former recruiter) for a chat to calm down.