• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

I think so. If it’s true NRC over-selected for the Nov board like people are saying the dashboard shows, we could be in for some bad news. Might as well keep the faith and prepare until we actually get told anything official though?
Sounds like we won't know for quite a while, and it's better to be ready way ahead of time then rushing last minute :)

exNavyOffRec

I think so. If it’s true NRC over-selected for the Nov board like people are saying the dashboard shows, we could be in for some bad news. Might as well keep the faith and prepare until we actually get told anything official though?
It is not so much over selection of the Nov board but of prior boards combined with goal reductions

FloridaDad

Just did 3 practice tests and a long drive in the car doing flashcards with my wife. Still prepping for this test and getting ready to crush it in 10 days. Hopefully we have a May board but if we don't... then ok we'll do it when it's time!

Just did 3 practice tests and a long drive in the car doing flashcards with my wife. Still prepping for this test and getting ready to crush it in 10 days. Hopefully we have a May board but if we don't... then ok we'll do it when it's time!

Awesome that your wife is so supportive. Best of luck!

schen0222

I was a non select from the November board with a 7/7/7, I think my low gpa killed me. I’m gonna retake the astb and boost my application hopefully. I look forward to going to this board with you guys!

FloridaDad

I was a non select from the November board with a 7/7/7, I think my low gpa killed me. I’m gonna retake the astb and boost my application hopefully. I look forward to going to this board with you guys!
Welcome to the club! What was your GPA if you don't mind us asking?

Maze_soba

@exNavyOffRec Would you be able to weigh in here?
Seems like they over selected again with 101 SNAs if I'm reading the sheet correctly.
From 0-42% what's the likelihood of us getting cancelled?