• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

If the May board gets canceled, it is what it is but I would be bummed for sure. I was thinking about applying for SNA last year but put it off to focus on work. Kind of regretting it now.
I've taken the last month off work completely just to study for the ASTB. Thankfully had some money saved up, but I gotta go back soon and after losing my business back in April I'm not making enough money anymore. Eventually my savings will run out and I don't want my wife to have to go back to work since we have a 1 year old and a 2 year old at home.

Fib

I don’t think the may board will be cancelled, they already cancelled the January board and correct me if I’m wrong but there was also a March board that was cancelled. I think we will be A okay and don’t fret until we actually hear something from our ORs. KEEP THE FAITH

exNavyOffRec

I don’t think the may board will be cancelled, they already cancelled the January board and correct me if I’m wrong but there was also a March board that was cancelled. I think we will be A okay and don’t fret until we actually hear something from our ORs. KEEP THE FAITH
There never was a Jan or Feb board, and on the dashboard NRC says they may cancel it.

Reactions: Fib

willmur

Are there any solid rumors that the May boards will be cancelled or is this all speculation? Either way it's out of our hands, best bet is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best!

smpl_dude

Are there any solid rumors that the May boards will be cancelled or is this all speculation? Either way it's out of our hands, best bet is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best!
From what I've read, it sounds like all we have is a frustratingly vague line next to the may board in a computer somewhere that says "subject to cancellation". Anything beyond that is speculation. So it may get cancelled, and it may not. I think we'll have more answers in a few months.

BDavis11

Contributor
This thread is going to be interesting. Waiting around to see if it gets cancelled or not.

Kyle42

Will we get a rough idea if it will be cancelled or not once results come out for the Nov board?
I think so. If it’s true NRC over-selected for the Nov board like people are saying the dashboard shows, we could be in for some bad news. Might as well keep the faith and prepare until we actually get told anything official though?