• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

willmur

64 8/7/8

Crazy story to follow involving malfunctioning hardware/software. Wow what a day! I hit my goal guys! :)
Congrats dude! Such a huge improvement! Great inspiration before my second attempt. Any advice on what strategies helped you improve your score so much?

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Congrats dude! Such a huge improvement! Great inspiration before my second attempt. Any advice on what strategies helped you improve your score so much?
I bet he's debriefing/celebrating his good results now and he'll make a long ASTB post and link it!

Reactions: Fib

JoeBob1788

I’m having suddenly anxiety about that 7 not being an 8 haha… but i think it’ll be good enough.
Are you applying NFO as well? Due to age might be a good option… lifestyle isn’t different, fewer options outside of the military, but beats not flying IMO. The board was not kind to use older guys, although my 2.9 GPA undoubtedly contributed.