• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

vbts13

Well, at least the time will go quickly... Honestly just tired of my current job. That's what really has me itching to go

Fib

Early Merry Christmas, I copied the other spreadsheet and made it for us. I guess I'm buying my first round for myself. :(
Bastards!

FloridaDad

Early Merry Christmas, I copied the other spreadsheet and made it for us. I guess I'm buying my first round for myself. :(
Bastards!
It isn’t public yet

Reactions: Fib

Wingin'_it

Hey all- I'm new here, although I have been surfing the forum for a while. I just took the ASTB this morning (61 7/5/6), and I'm interested in SNA. I'm definitely going to take it again now that I know what to expect.

I assume that this is the right selection board forum for me, although I am pretty unfamiliar with the process. My officer recruiter just transferred and I had only been in touch with him once, so I'm trying to get the hang of the process on my own. Any help is much appreciated.