• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

Hey all- I'm new here, although I have been surfing the forum for a while. I just took the ASTB this morning (61 7/5/6), and I'm interested in SNA. I'm definitely going to take it again now that I know what to expect.

I assume that this is the right selection board forum for me, although I am pretty unfamiliar with the process. My officer recruiter just transferred and I had only been in touch with him once, so I'm trying to get the hang of the process on my own. Any help is much appreciated.
Welcome! You’re in the right place and you joined us on quite a day!

FloridaDad

Anyone wanna shoot stick and throttle sim scores back and forth and try to beat each other for motivation? I got 3 more nights on this sim before show time!

rtwodr

Hey y’all, pro rec no from the Nov board so I’ll be on this board. Second attempt trying for SNA 48 5/6/6 with 4 hours flight experience. Thankfully the May board is far enough where I can work towards my PPL and add more flight hours and hopefully get to my CFI well enough to ask him to write me an LOR.

elariosa95

SNA (NIFE 1)
Hey guys, I applied for NFO over the summer (pro rec - n), but I got vision correction done in July so hopefully I'll be able to apply for SNA this time around too. Looking forward to these next few months with you guys!

Quick question though, is this board date official? My recruiter told me the other day that they were still waiting on last month's board results before they could even figure out next year's boards. Apologies if this has been answered already.

Edit: It seems like everything is up in the air at the moment. If it were an easy process, it wouldn't be much fun now, would it?

Last edited:

smpl_dude

Hey guys, I applied for NFO over the summer (pro rec - n), but I got vision correction done in July so hopefully I'll be able to apply for SNA this time around too. Looking forward to these next few months with you guys!

Quick question though, is this board date official? My recruiter told me the other day that they were still waiting on last month's board results before they could even figure out next year's boards. Apologies if this has been answered already.

Edit: It seems like everything is up in the air at the moment. If it were an easy process, it wouldn't be much fun now, would it?
Welcome to the May board, where all your questions, including classics like:
"Will the may board even happen?"
"What are my chances of getting picked up?"
"Should I retake the ASTB?"
"Will we see @FloridaDad in the news as FloridaMan?"

can all be answered with this: ¯\(ツ)