• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
We’ve also had a lot more rumors stomped out early on where as other boards let rumors run rampant. Also the November board forum was growing by 10 pages a day which I’d prefer this forum not todo

smpl_dude

I mean, we're in the agonizing waiting stage now, where everything is done and submitted and now we're just waiting to hear if we're going to be considered at this board/get a pro-rec Y. Not much to do except spread rumors, post memes, and sit on our hands.

space_sailor

I mean, we're in the agonizing waiting stage now, where everything is done and submitted and now we're just waiting to hear if we're going to be considered at this board/get a pro-rec Y. Not much to do except spread rumors, post memes, and sit on our hands.
Yeah so my wife's father-in-law who's an O-6 was telling me that everyone who makes this board will get an automatic Pro-Rec-Y for SNA and SNFO.

Apparently, the Navy is looking to ramp up the number of pilots it has in the Pacific fleet due to increased Chinese aggression

Last edited: