• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

New to the thread here, when I submitted my package for NFO on April 7th for the May board I received a confirmation email that I am medically cleared and my package has been submitted for the May board. I am active duty and went through Mr. Celestine however, reading through the forum here, it seems I may have sumbitted too late. Do active duty members jump the line in a way? Or was this "confirmation email" a canned message? Im getting the idea that they may push my application to the August board.
Due to AD having so many hoops to jump through often they will help them out.

New to the thread here, when I submitted my package for NFO on April 7th for the May board I received a confirmation email that I am medically cleared and my package has been submitted for the May board. I am active duty and went through Mr. Celestine however, reading through the forum here, it seems I may have sumbitted too late. Do active duty members jump the line in a way? Or was this "confirmation email" a canned message? Im getting the idea that they may push my application to the August board.
I received the exact same message from him. I'm praying that is confirmation we are on the board.

Dboom85

Banned
@exNavyOffRec, I received one last update from my recruiter before he officially retired. In the email he stated "We use a system called PrideMod II to upload documents to the Board and monitor the progress. That system shows you as “On a Pro Board”." does this mean I am going to be on the at board list or not? In the case I do get selected, what is the time frame from when I'm officially notified and when I need to make the final decision weather I accept the spot or not? Also if I wanted the latest OCS date possible how would I go about getting that?

The reason why I'm asking these questions is because I took what I consider to be a great opportunity that could easily turn into a career related to aviation that I really want, my first round of stocks vest after a year, and I'm being mentored by some awesome individuals. The company is a start up so it's not like its too big to fail like Boeing so I would be taking some risk staying with the company. I can't help but feel like I'm stabbing these mentors in the back by not telling them about these plans and it will be difficult if the time comes to make a decision.

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec, I received one last update from my recruiter before he officially retired. In the email he stated "We use a system called PrideMod II to upload documents to the Board and monitor the progress. That system shows you as “On a Pro Board”." does this mean I am going to be on the at board list or not? In the case I do get selected, what is the time frame from when I'm officially notified and when I need to make the final decision weather I accept the spot or not? Also if I wanted the latest OCS date possible how would I go about getting that?

The reason why I'm asking these questions is because I took what I consider to be a great opportunity that could easily turn into a career related to aviation that I really want, my first round of stocks vest after a year, and I'm being mentored by some awesome individuals. The company is a start up so it's not like its too big to fail like Boeing so I would be taking some risk staying with the company. I can't help but feel like I'm stabbing these mentors in the back by not telling them about these plans and it will be difficult if the time comes to make a decision.
He gave you the 10K ft brief on how it works. It really depends when you were submitted, it could be May or it could be August but you will know which if they put out an "at board" list. If you are picked you will have about 30 days to accept or decline and then you will probably have a 6-12 month wait to go to OCS